10 Questions That Reveal Engagement
Ask these questions to assess employee engagement.
- I am really enthusiastic about the mission of my company.
- At work, I clearly understand what is expected of me.
- In my team, I am surrounded by people who share my values.
- I have the chance to use my strengths every day at work.
- My teammates have my back.
- I know I will be recognized for excellent work.
- I have great confidence in my company’s future.
- In my work I am always challenged to grow.
- I would happily recommend others to work at this company.
- What else would you like to add?
For the first 9 questions, include the following multiple choice options:
- Strongly disagree
- Neither agree nor disagree
- Strongly agree
For the last question choose a single textbox to allow respondents to write qualitative feedback in their own words.
Launch Your Survey in 3 Easy Steps
Send the survey to your full staff. You can program and send this survey to your staff for free with about 10 minutes of work. The survey is also designed for your staff to be able to easily answer the questions in less than 5 minutes.
Optimize Employee Engagement
Read our guides on employee engagement.
Remember, the cost of a disengaged employee is 34% of their salary. This is why we recommend that modern companies develop an employee engagement strategy to specifically address their employees’ needs.
Our Employee Engagement Strategy article series will guide you on specific ways to improve engagement. Each article contains actionable steps that have helped our clients improve engagement and productivity.
- Part 1: Is Your Staff Motivated?
- Part 2: Create a Good Environment
- Part 3: Enhance Communication
- Part 4: Give Purpose & Passion
- Part 5: Develop Skills & Strengths
Identify areas to improve.
Add these as goals to your quarterly planning, then take daily action to follow through.
If you would like more personalized advice, or if you could use assistance planning and implementing any of these changes in your organization, you’re welcome to schedule a free consultation.